Telecom solutions that provide reduced call costs, improved efficiency and team cohesion.
From analogue systems to digital or hosted systems, our experienced team will recommend the most suitable options for your business. We will work with you to ensure that you always have the support you need to overcome any technical or logistical challenges. As your organisation grows and develops, we will be there to ensure that your telecommunications systems grow and evolve with you.
- Private Cloud Systems -On-premise systems with scalable cloud flexibility.
- Public Cloud Systems – Cloud systems with all the services you need hosted securely in a data centre. Save costs with no need for system hardware on-site.
- UC Cloud System – Futuristic communication. One platform for all your essential communication tools working across all devices. Ease of mobility with the use of our UC app, offering office capability from your mobile phone/ laptop.
VoIP & Cloud Hosted Systems
VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) is an internet phone service that allows you to receive and make calls on your computer or mobile device. It is a highly cost-effective call management solution for businesses of all sizes. Using a business VoIP service, you can efficiently manage business calls, build a stronger relationship with customers and improve sales.
Unified communication platforms are a lot like VoIP systems, just with more capabilities. Intended primarily for business collaboration, UC tools come equipped with efficient communication platforms and user-friendly interface systems. UC technology streamlines real-time communication efforts across multiple devices within the workplace.
Some of the most popular UC solutions are:
- Instant messaging
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Speech recognition
- Voicemail, email, and SMS integration
- VoIP call support services
We offer technologies that integrate easily with your current system to offer home working flexibility and business continuity. The great news is that the system you have right now will already have some element of remote working that we can leverage for you. Even if you do not, we have solutions to counteract this. If in the current environment, you need to change how or where you are working from contact us to have an informal chat about your business requirements. The technologies that need to be implemented to ensure business continuity can literally be implemented straight away.
Remote working technologies include:
- Mobile and desktop Private Cloud UCS and iPECS UCE
- 3CX Web application and mobile app
- Any Ericsson LP-IP, Samsung or Yearlink telecom system
- Wired or wireless headset
- Unified Communications
- Video Conferencing Tools
Consider Energy Ltd
First Floor Offices
31 New Hey Road
Call: 01484 810233